Rich programme with Almencard
Boredom does not stand a chance in South Tyrol
- E-bike tour of the pastures
18.05. – 26.10.2020
A pleasurable tour on E-bikes and lifts to discover the idyllic villages and pastures in the Gitschberg-Jochtal holiday area.
Meeting point: 09.30 | Vals lift valley terminal | Time: approx. 5-6 h | Difficulty: easy
(for guests aged 14 and over) Price: €20.00
- Aperitif on Mt. Gitschberg
18.05. – 02.11.2020
An easy panoramic walk on Mt. Gitschberg rounded off with an aperitif.
Meeting point: 10.00 | Nesselbahn lift mountain terminal | Time: approx. 2.5-3 h
- Old Castles & New Wines - Visit to the Vineyard & Organic Farm
04.05. – 30.11.2020
A local winegrower will be showing you around his vineyard and illustrating his alternative methods for cultivating grapes and ancient apple varieties.
Meeting point: 10.00 | Mühlbacher Klause | Time: approx. 2 h
- Guided tours of the Mühlbacher Klause
29.06 – 28.09.2020
The ruins were once a customs post and hunting seat, as well as the backdrop for the German Peasant’s war in 1526 and the Tyrolean Rebellion of 1809.
Meeting point: 10.00 + 15.00 | Mühlbacher Klause | Time: approx. 1 h
- Summer in the mountains with Kneipp
01.06. – 26.10.2020
A pleasurable circular hike to the Kneipp course in the Altfasstal valley with stations along the way.
Meeting point: 13.30 | Altfasstal car park | Time: approx. 3-4 h
- Meeting the animals at the mountain farm (5–9 years)
04.05. – 30.11.2020
During the farm visit, kids have the chance to get to know the resident donkeys, chicken, cats, calves and bunnies. A real treat for the little ones!
Meeting point: 13.30 | Ahner mountain farm, Rodeneck | Time: approx. 2 h
- Wild herbs & Healing potions in Natz*
08.06. – 28.09.2020 | Almencard PLUS holders only
Rediscovering ancient herbal knowledge
Meeting point: 16.00 | Village square Natz | Time: approx. 3 h
*Registration by 12 o‘ clock at the same day
- Hike to the Eisbruggsee lake in Pfunders
19.05. – 13.10.2020
This challenging hike requires good training. Bring along suitable equipment and provisions.
Meeting point: 8.30 | Gasthof Brugger, Pfunders | Time: approx. 5,5-6 h
• Kletterhetz (10–14 years)
19.05. – 27.10.2020
High ropes course with a 12-metres high climbing wall for budding climbers wishing to learn the basics.
Meeting point: 9.30 | Kurzkofelhütte hut, Vals | Time: approx. ca. 5 h
• Krixly Kraxly (5–9 years)
19.05. – 27.10.2020
Taster course for aspiring mountaineers. Kids will try their hand at climbing under the expert supervision of our alpine guides.
Meeting point: 10.00 | Jochtal cable car mountain terminal Vals | Time: approx. 5 h
- • Big 5 Altitude hike to the Wilde Kreuzspitze/Seefeldspitze (alternately)
10.06. – 07.10.2020
This challenging hike requires good training. Bring along suitable equipment and provisions
Meeting point: Wilde Kreuzspitze: 8:15 Jochtal cable car mountain terminal
Meeting point: Seefeldspitz: 8:30 Car park Altfasstal
Time: approx. 7 h
- Children’s woodland experience (5-10 years)
20.05. – 28.10.2020
Children are offered a playful introduction to the woodland habitat.
Meeting point: 10.00 | Jochtal lift valley terminal in Vals | Time: approx.4-5 h
- Discovering woods and pastures
27.05. – 28.10.2020
Ringed trees, herbs, fun facts and quaint Alpine huts.
Meeting point: 10.30 | Zumis car park, Rodenecker-Lüsner Alp | Time: approx. 5 h
- Sunrise hike
21.05. – 05.11.2020
Some things are worth an early rise, even on holiday. You will be rewarded with the unique experience of an Alpine sunrise.
Meeting point: Meeting time varies | Jochtal lift valley terminal | Time: approx. 2 h | Minimum number of participants: 12
- Hike in the Dolomites on the Adolf Munkel path
07.05. – 29.10.2020
The Adolf Munkel path below the imposing Geisler north face is one of the most impressive routes in the Dolomites. Make your own way to the Zans car park.
Meeting point: 08.30 | Mühlbach lift car park | Time: approx. 4-5 h | Price: €25.00 | Children (7-18 years) €10.00
- Panoramic E-bike tour of the Three Peaks
07.05. – 22.10.2020
From Mühlbach we will travel to Innichen by train. From there, we will ride our E-bikes to Sexten and along the forest path leading to the Helm-Rotwand lift mountain terminal. Enthusiasts can ride all the way to the Hühnerspielhütte hut. We return by the same route.Meeting point: 09.00 | Mühlbach train station | Difficulty: intermediate | Time: 8-9 h | Price: €20.00 (for guests aged 14 years and over)
- Family hike to the Spinges bunker
07.05. – 05.11.2020
A family-friendly walk through the village and woods to the Spinges bunker, where we will discover the power of breathing. A tour of the bunker is included.
Meeting point: 10.00 | Spinges church | Time: 3 h
- Felting workshop on a farm*
02.07. – 20.08.2020 | Almencard PLUS holders only
From sheep to wool: the art of felting
Meeting point: 10.00 | Bühlerhof Obst & Weingut in Raas | Time: approx. 2-3 h
- Lama trekking for the whole family*
25.06. – 03.09.2020 | Almencard PLUS holders only
Meet and greet these special farm animals
Meeting point: 16.00 | Waldharthof Raas | Time: approx. 2-3 h | 04.08. – 25.08.2020 also on Tuesdays
*Registration by 12.00 on the previous day!
- Carriage ride for children in Meransen (5–14 years)
08.05. – 27.11.2020
Children get the chance to go for a parent-free carriage ride and maybe even sit next to the coachman.
Meeting point: 10.00 | Tennis hall Meransen | Time: approx. 1 h
- Hike to the Pfunders mountain farms
08.05. – 27.11.2020
The green Pfunders Valley boasts well-preserved historical farms, traditional craftsmanship and stunning landscapes.
Meeting point: 10.00 | Pfunders sport area | Time: approx. 4 h
- E-bike tour of the Pustertal valley
22.05. – 30.10.2020
Starting from Mühlbach, we will take the cycle path along the Rienz river and ride across the lower Pustertal valley to the Almdorf Haidenberg hotel, enjoying the fantastic view of Bruneck. Return trip either by bike or train.
Meeting point: 10.00 | Mühlbach train station | Time: approx. 5 h | Difficulty: easy | Price: €20.00 (for guests aged 14 years and over)
- The Meronsna Legend Trails
15.05. – 30.10.2020
Surprisingly humorous and pleasurable, this easy hike is studded with legends, stories and facts about Meransen.
Meeting point: 11.00 | Tennis hall Meransen | Time: approx. 3 h
- Taster rafting tour
08.05. – 02.10.2020
Perfect for families and beginners who want to combine fun and adventure.
Meeting point: 15.00 | St. Sigmund sports area | Time: approx. 1.5 h | Price: adults €30.00 | children (5-14 years) €25.00
On-demand MTB tours (Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- Three Peaks Panoramic Tour:
Difficulty: intermediate | Time: 8-9 h
We will travel to Innichen by train and then ride our E-bikes to the Helm-Rotwand lift mountain terminal.
- E-bike tour of the Alpine pastures:
Difficulty: intermediate | Time: approx. 6 h
The Gitschberg-Jochtal and Mühlbach-Meransen lifts take us and our E-bikes to the high mountain pastures.
Lifts are free of charge for Almencard Plus holders.
- E-bike tour from Mühlbach to Haidenberg
Difficulty: intermediate | Time: approx. 5 h
From Mühlbach train station, the gentle Pustertal cycle path leads us past St. Lorenzen and on to
Stephansdorf and the Almdorf Haidenberg hotel.
- Registration by 4:00 p.m. on the previous day unless otherwise specified. For information and registration please contact your hotel reception or the info points in the Ski & Holiday Area Gitschberg Jochtal & Natz-Schabs. Bringing suitable equipment (trekking boots, rain protection etc.) is recommended with each hike. Participation at your own risk. Minimum number of participants: 4 adults or 5 children aged 5 to 14. Activities available for a limited number of participants. Subject to change without notice.
- email@example.com | +39 0472 886 048
- firstname.lastname@example.org | +39 0472 454 044
- email@example.com | +39 0472 415 020
The correctness of the data can not be guaranteed