MobilCard South Tyrol
Flexible travel: with a MobilCard you can use all public transport within the South Tyrol Transport Network free of charge, including:
- All regional trains in South Tyrol, from Brenner to Trient and from Mals to Innichen
- All local bus networks (town buses, intercity buses and city buses)
- Cable cars to Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran
- Ritten trams and the funicular railway onto the Mendel
The MobilCard may be purchased at all participating retailers in South Tyrol, in tourist information centres and many guest houses. Information & prices MuseumMobil Card South Tyrol
The Museumobil Card not only permits you to use all public transport networks within the region free of charge but also gains you entry to nearly 80 museums. For 3 or 7 days you can enjoy the museums of South Tyrol and make use of its public transport in the process. Use of public transport is limitless and the card permits one person entry to each museum once. Information & prices
The bikemobil Card is a combined ticket which allows you to rent a bike and to make full use of South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network. It is available for one, three or seven consecutive days.
The bikemobilcard allows you to make full use of South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network on one, three or seven consecutive days. In addition, on one day of your choice during the validity period of your bikemobilcard you may rent a bike (only once) in one of the railway stations’ bike rentals or in various further rental points dislocated throughout the territory and carrying the “Bici Alto Adige” logo.
The public transport network includes:
- Regional train services in South Tyrol: from Brennero to Trento and from Malles to San Candido
- Local bus services (urban, extra-urban and citybus services)
- Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano ropeways
- Renon tram and Mendola funicular
- A return trip from Malles to Zernez on the PostAuto Schweiz bus service.
In every bike rental participating in the initiative it is possible to rent and return bikes. Feel free to return your bike at a rental point differing from that of departure. It is not allowed to carry the bike on public means of transport.
Several of our rental points are equipped with electric bicycles as well. You may rent an e-bike instead of a traditional cycle with your bikemobilcard (additional charge: 6 €).
Information & prices