A fun-packed winter in Schönblick Hotel at the mouth of the Pustertal Valley
- Meransen on the Gitschberg at the mouth of South Tyrol’s Pustertal Valley has everything you might want for a pleasant winter holiday! The possibilities are endless...
- 44 km of ski pistes for all levels. Gitschberg / Jochtal skiing region is very sunny and has guaranteed snow from December to April.
- For cross-country skiing Meransen offers a panoramic run free of charge. Further cross-country skiing centres are not far away.
- Snow-shoe hiking and ski mountaineering take you through a winter wonderland and high forests blanketed in snow.
- Ice skating and curling available on the natural ice rink
- Tobogganing on natural and artificial toboggan runs
- Carriage ride through a snowy winter landscape
A holiday at Schönblick Hotel promises an enjoyable experience of the highest order. The view from our panoramic dining room overlooking the valley is magnificent and South Tyrol wines and brews taste at their best by our open fire. The wellness area invites you to relax and nature is just waiting to be discovered on your walking tours and while you pursue your sporting activities.