What a pleasure...only 2 minutes walk from the hotel the T-bar lift will take you up to the ski slopes
. The free ski bus stops directly outside the hotel and takes you straight to the cable car gondola. On the way home in the evening you can ski up to 150 m from the hotel. In Gitschberg/Jochtal skiing region you can enjoy...
- 44 km of sunny pistes for beginners, intermediates and experts
- perfectly kept pistes from December to April
- Panoramic viewing platform overlooking 500 mountain peaks of the region as well as the Stubai and Zillertal Alps!
- Family-friendly skiing region with Munchkin Winter World for the kids
- Skiing & snowboarding schools with courses for all levels
- Modern and well-equipped ski hire outlets
- Original alpine meadows and huts
Skiing holiday in Meransen on the Gitschberg...
Important links for your skiing holiday on the Gitschberg:
long pistes, many hours of sunshine, spectacular winter panorama, pristine mountain huts and moments to treasure! For still more variety, take a 10 minute journey to the Jochtal skiing region, where you can use the same ski pass. Dolomiti Superski – 12 skiing regions with one card
If you are looking for even more variety, we recommend Dolomiti Superski
, which combines 12 skiing regions of South Tyrol. With this card you can enjoy 1,200 km of pistes including the Kronplatz just 20 minutes away, the Plose at Brixen and the skiing regions of Seiser Alm, Gröden and Alta Badia. Experienced skiers should be sure not to miss the Sella Ronda and Mountain Ranger Tour. Here you can ski round the entire Sella massif and visit war sites. These tours require good skiing ability and fitness!