A very special experience awaits you at Schönblick Hotel in Meransen
on the Gitschberg, at the mouth of the Pustertal Valley. Feast your eyes
on the view from our panoramic dining room and terrace overlooking the Eisacktal and Pustertal valleys and the Dolomites. Let us tickle your taste buds
with the culinary delights
of Tyrolean and Mediterranean cuisine. Relax and unwind
for a few pleasant hours with a drop of fine wine or a South Tyrol special brew by the fireside. Keep yourself in shape
in our small, well-equipped wellness centre
and in the alpine pool. And as if all that were not enough... South Tyrol’s nature paradise
awaits your visit – come and explore the 30 mountain pastures of Gitschberg / Jochtal holiday area and its skiing region
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel with its 17 modern and comfortably furnished rooms
. Here you will have chance to unwind and really enjoy your holiday!
Your holiday paradise at Meransen...
- Fane Alm and the Altfasstal Valley are two particularly unspoilt regions of the South Tyrol. Once a week Klaus, our hotel manager, will accompany you on a walk to the family’s own alpine hut in the Pfunderertal Valley.
- Our alpine pool is situated only 200m from Schönblick Hotel and offers water-based entertainment and sauna facilities.
- The viewing platform on the Gitschberg gives you a 360° panoramic view of 500 mountain peaks of the Dolomites, Stubai, Ötztal and Zilllertal Alps
- In winter we recommend the Gitschberg / Jochtal ski area with its 44 km of pistes and slopes of varying levels of difficulty. You can set off on your skis just 150 m from our hotel!
- The sunny village of Meransen is perfect for romantic winter walks, winter hiking, ski tours and cross-country skiing.
... lies 1,400 m above sea level at the mouth of the Pustertal Valley. High up on the sunny plateau an authentic bit of South Tyrol is just waiting to be discovered: nature in abundance, traditional mountain huts, friendly people and living traditions
. Cable cars take you from the village to the Gitschberg and its many alpine pastures and then drop you back down to the valley and Mühlbach in just a few minutes. From there you can travel to nearby Brixen or on to Bruneck. weiterlesen