30 huts, 3 cable cars, 1 region of alpine pastures: All this with the Almen Card plus.
Only in the familiy-friendly alpine region Gitschberg Jochtal you will be given your personal Almen Card upon arrival. It enables you to enjoy the area from the very first day of your stay by travelling on all cable cars or the shuttle bus Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria - Alps of Rodeneck are free and by joining guided cultural walks and hiking tours. Climbing courses for children, knights' games and visits to farms are also held weekly by the local tourist board. This year also the shuttle bus from Mühlbach to the Alps of Rodeneck is free!
You will receive your free Almencard plus from your host and it is valid for your whole stay between 13th may and 28th October 2018.
The Almencard offers many inclusive services:
- Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Gitschberg Meransen/Maranza (13th May–28th October 2018)
- Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Jochtal Vals/Valles (01th June–28th October 2018)
- Unlimited journeys with the cable car Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria - Meransen/Maranza
- Bus journey from Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria to the alp of Rodeneck/Rodengo-Lüsen/Luson (13th May–28th October 2018)
- Easy Raftingtour, suitable for families (contribution necessary)
- Discovering curative herbs, forest animals & oddities at the wayside on alp of Rodengo-Luson
- Clover, bellyache herb and with spells (24th June–30th October 2018)
- Moutain lake hiking tour, for experts
- Gentle breathing in the blooming nature (30nd May–24th June 2018)
- Hiking tour The legends of Meransen/Maranza
- Krixly Kraxly – climbing training for kids (5-9 years)
- Kletterhetz – climbing training for teenies (10-14 years)
- Sanftes Aufatmen in der aufblühenden Natur (30nd May–24th June 2018)
- Horse-drawn carriage ride in Jochtal (from mid-June)
Please present your Almencard plus at the cable car stations, when booking a guided tour or when purchasing at our partners.